ClearStream is looking for 6 Haul Truck Operators for Kearl Lake. This is for experienced Haul truck operators, and includes camp as well as flights to the site from Edmonton or Calgary.
ClearStream is the clear choice for rewarding opportunities and challenging careers. We acquire talent at every level, from multiple disciplines, in a range of markets, to create an inclusive environment where all of our people can showcase and develop their skills to succeed, and ultimately thrive in their career.
We embrace diversity creating a culture of respect and inclusion. Colleagues at every level of the organization realize the benefits of multiple viewpoints, experiences, and skill sets which contribute to our innovative problem solving and overall business success. If you are driven, dedicated and have a passion for helping our customers bring resources to our world, then ClearStream is the clear choice for you.
- Location: IOl Kearl Lake
- # of positions available: 6
- Experience: Required: Haul Truck (2000+ hours)
- Shift: 10 Days on, 10 Days off/10 Nights on, 10 Days off
- Hours: 12 hours/day
- Tickets required: CSTS, OSSA Regional and a 3 year Driver's Abstract w/ 6 demerits or less
- Accommodations: Camp
- Logistics: Flights provided to site from Edmonton or Calgary
- Apply Direct here
Thiess KMC in Canada currently have exciting opportunities available for Haul Truck Operators experienced in operating Komatsu 930e Haul Trucks or similar (Komatsu 830E, Leibherr T282, Leibherr T284) for Fly-in Camp positions in Alberta. These positions will close on March 11th.
The Thiess KMC joint venture leverages Thiess’ global mining expertise and KMC Mining’s local capability to deliver mining services across Canada. Our goal is to be our customer’s partner of choice, delivering safe, flexible and highly-valued services.
Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks.
- The successful candidates will work 7 days on /7 days off rotational schedule, Fly In / Fly Out (FIFO) from Calgary or Edmonton. This fantastic schedule also includes camp accommodation and flights.
- Minimum of 18 months experience working as an operator in an operational open cut and/or oil sands mine
- Relevant mining and/or oil sands certifications
- Must have previous experience operating – Komatsu 930E or similar (Komatsu 830E, Leibherr T282, Leibherr T284)
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- Be committed to our principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
- Apply Direct Here