ASAP: General Helpers, Housekeepers, Cooks Needed For Camp Work in Northern AB
What Compass Group/ESS Needs:
Rotation – 14/14 – Currently seeking 10 General Helpers. Contract will commence January and conclude April 2019. Other positions include 17 Housekeepers, Cooks, Bakers, and more.
ESS will assist with transportation from Fort McMurray to Wood Buffalo. As part of your position you will be required to:
- Assist in general cleaning,
- Assist the kitchen staff with meal preparation
- Maintain the kitchen work areas and equipment and all utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Clean tables in eating areas as needed to maintain a clean and orderly eating area
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors
- Cleans out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Stocks and sets up tables. Removes trays and dishes from tables promptly.
- Washes and peels vegetables and other food as directed by cook.
- Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food.
- Oversees stocking of all food serving areas according to the number of persons to be served, with a focus on quality, appearance, adequate stocking levels, and minimizing leftovers and product waste.
Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Valid First Aid preferred
A Little Bit About Compass Group/ESS:
Transforming your remote workplace into a home away from home.
As the market leader in providing remote foodservice and related support assistance, wherever the location, no matter how extreme the environment may be, ESS is there to provide the premier guest experience for our clients and their employees. We’re committed to being a good neighbor and maintaining outstanding relations with the people and local communities in which we do business.
Careers with Compass Group/ESS:
At Compass Group Canada, we’re offering the best opportunities in hospitality. As our family grows, we offer our associates the opportunity to shape our workplace. In early 2017, we hosted our bi-annual People Survey and are proud of the culture we’ve created together. Nearly 85% of our associates take pride in their work at Compass Group and recognize how the work they do contributes to Compass’ overall goals and mission. Our associates value the training they receive to do their jobs safely and well, and have the resources they need to deliver the best work possible to meet the needs of our customers.
Key to your career growth is the ability to gain new skills and expand your knowledge. Our courses are designed to enhance your performance in your current role and help you advance to your next role.
Compass Group/ESS Reviews:
- Reviews from Indeed.com
- Reviews from Glassdoor.com
Summary of reviews found online for Compass Group:
Use the following to learn more about and apply to positions with Compass Group/ESS
- Apply to the helpers position Here
- Find all available positions in Fort McMurray Here (Filtered for you)