What is ALL OUT Concrete Pumping Hiring for?
ALL OUT Concrete Pumping is currently hiring Full Time, Concrete Pump Operators for the Edmonton, Alberta region.
A little bit about ALL OUT Concrete Pumping:
All Out Concrete Pumping has been providing quality services since 2011. We strive in providing fast, efficient and quality concrete pumping. Safety is our first priority and we make sure of this in every job we do.
We offer concrete pumping with 28 - 40m pumps, for commercial & residential jobs. We maintain our equipment which minimizes breakdowns and down time. All Out Pumping provides honest, professional and reliable workmanship. Big Job? Small Job? We've got you covered. Proudly servicing customers across Alberta in the Concrete Industry for over 2 years and many more to come.
More about the position
All Concrete Pump Operators will receive on-the-job training. This will ensure all Concrete Pump Operators have all the materials and knowledge they need to perform the job safely, efficiently and effectively. This is an extremely demanding and labour intensive position in a construction environment; resilience is a must. All candidates are given the opportunity to take part in a 1-2 hour “Ride Along” with an experienced Concrete Pump Operator. This is to ensure candidates can see the demands of the position and the working conditions.
The starting wage for an Operator (in the field and depending on level of experience) is between $23.00-$25/hour with the opportunity for overtime. ALL OUT Concrete Pumping offers a comprehensive benefit package that is available at the commencement of employment; no waiting period. This is a year round position as we operate every month of the year.
- Physically fit and able to frequently lift, bend and twist
- Available to work long hours which include working Monday through Saturday. Some work may be required on Canadian Statutory Holidays
- Work outdoors in all conditions and temperatures as low as -28C
- Comfortable operating in and working around large equipment and construction sites
- Team Player
- Must be physically fit, as the position is extremely demanding
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn all concrete pumping functions
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Dependable and Punctual
- CSA approved footwear
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Class 3Q Driver’s Licence
- Must have own reliable transportation to and from the workplace
- Successful clearance with the mandatory Drug and Alcohol testing
- 1-2 years’ of Concrete Pumping and/or Oil Field experience
- Manual Labour/Heavy Equipment Operator/Hydraulics experience is considered an asset
How to Apply:
Please forward your cover letter and resume (highlighting your qualifications) to: