Earn $5k-$7k/month + Accomodations @ Edmonton Job Fair Saturday Feb 2nd
Overview of Event
Bravo Target Safety is having a hiring event this Saturday in Edmonton! They’ll be recruiting for the positions of Safety Watch & Equipment Technicians. Once hired and dispatched, you can expect to see an average income of $5000-$7000 per month as a safety watch with opportunity for advancement!
- You do NOT need to be local to an office location – you will be transported to site
- You will be provided with accommodation in a camp setting or hotel
- You must be comfortable with working away from home for extended periods of time, and with long hours in various weather conditions
- You must be able to to pass a company provided drug & alcohol test prior to attending training
- The following tickets are required for site entry: H2S, Standard First Aid & CPR, PST/CSTS or CSO
A Little Bit About Bravo Safety:
Our team includes Drilling and Completions Engineers as well as experts in well control, emergency response and hydrocarbon firefighting. We use state-of-the-art equipment and have one of the newest and largest fleets of fire trucks, H2S safety and medical services available in Western Canada. With operational bases located throughout Alberta, BC, and Saskatchewan, we offer an unprecedented level of service, support, and response time.
Careers & Training with Bravo Safety:
All potential new hires must successfully complete our three day training course (SWIP) which is provided at no charge to you. This training course is unpaid and will be held at locations across Alberta to better accommodate candidates needs. Training is typically 10 hours/day and involves a mix of book work and hands on practical knowledge. Your final day of SWIP involves completing your wage agreement and discussing deployment dates!
- SWIP is unpaid; however, you do obtain all training needed to be a successful safety watch
- Accommodations and food are not provided during SWIP – however your first day does have a pizza party provided to introduce yourself to management and staff
- Online requirements need to be completed (Safety Sync) where you do orientations, courses and upload safety tickets. Completing this online portion of training is the key to success for SWIP as it provides you with the fundamentals for the hands on training.
For full information about the positions, view their careers page here.
- Date & time: Saturday, February 2nd, 2019 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Location: The Holiday Inn Express Downtown Edmonton 10010 104th Street NW (Driving Directions Here)
- Online: Visit the Bravo Target Safety Careers page Here for more info
- Email: Send an email to Bravo Target Safety Here