FloorHand/MotorHand, No Experience Req’d Flights+Camp
About the Opportunity:
December 1st to March 31st, Job requires displacement to Alberta oil sands located north of Fort McMurray.
Travel from Calgary to site will be provided (Plane), as well as accommodations & meals (Camp Work). Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada, and Must speak, write and understand English.
Pre-Access drug test will be arranged prior to employment for site access. 14/7 shift cycle of 12 hours (not including travel to location). Wages start at $25 per hour, and Only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the Employer:
Rio Bow Resources Inc. is a team of highly motivated and committed individuals striving to surpass our customer’s expectations.
We are committed to evolving with ever changing industry standards with a positive and cooperative approach to excellence in service.
- Candidates do not require any prior experience, but rather a good attitude and a strong work ethic, with an emphasis on time management.
- Safety Tickets are:
- H2S Alive – Energy Safety Canada (formerly Enform)
- Standard First Aid
- PST 2.0 (Petroleum Safety Training) – Energy Safety Canada (formerly Enform)
- Other safety training is considered an asset
- Candidate must provide clean drivers abstract and driver’s license
- Class 5 non GDL (minimum)
- Class 1 or 3 is considered an asset
Ready to get Started?
- Learn more on Riobow Careers here
- Download a job application here
- Fax: (403) 901-6237