Fly-in Labourers Needed in Northern AB For Winter work into Next Year: Camp, 14/7
What is Lakeshore Contracting Hiring for:
Lakeshore Contracting Ltd. is currently recruiting Fly-in Skilled Labourers for a camp based project in Fort McMurray, AB. This position will be needed throughout the winter and into next year on a 14 and 7 schedule. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years experience working on a construction site office with heavy equipment and other skilled trades persons. Lakeshore Contracting Ltd. is committed to operating with a high standard of safety and responsible work practices. The successful candidate must align with and enforce these standards at all times.
Careers with Lakeshore Contracting:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years experience working on a construction site with heavy equipment and other skilled trades persons, as well as having used chainsaws on the worksite in the past. Heavy North Construction Ltd. is committed to operating with a high standard of safety and responsible work practices. The successful candidate must align with and enforce these standards at all times. Must be fit for duty at all times.
- Daily Cleaning of office on site
- Daily Cleaning of Washrooms on site
- Other janitorial duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift 50kg, work bent over or in a crouching position for extended periods of time.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Minimum 2 years experience in janitorial duties
- Minimum 1 years experience working onsite in the construction industry
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Ability to work under pressure
- OSSA (or BSO, CSO)
- Valid Class 5 license
- Bear Awareness
Successful candidates must be able to identify hazards and perform the role in a safe manner. Must also possess an understanding of the issues regarding public safety and the ability to work in and implement safe work practices and contribute to a safe work environment.
- Reviews from Indeed.com
- Reviews from Google.com
Summary of reviews found online for Lakeshore Contracting:
Ready to Get Started?
Use the following 2 methods to learn more and apply for jobs with Lakeshore Contracting:
- The employer has requested application through 3rd party website (Indeed.com) Here
- General Careers info at Lakeshore Contracting Here