Semerra is Hiring for Pump Supervisors, Pump Operators, and admin positions. This is an exciting career with competitive compensation. Come & join the Team!
At Semerra we pride ourselves on upholding traditional values: honesty, loyalty and mutual respect. We believe in building lasting relationships with our clients, our company and the community.
We believe in improving service by continuing to grow our forward-thinking and effective procedures . We encourage our people to think creatively, and to develop new and efficient methods of providing service.
Semerra values the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees, who treat the company as if it were their own. We empower our employees to make decisions, and provide opportunities for them to grow within our organization.
Careers with Semerra:
We are a rapidly growing company that you can build a long term career with.
We look for candidates with strong values and honest principals; individuals who have a passion to learn, to work hard and be part of a supportive and successful team. We welcome experienced candidates and provide industry training to job candidates that want to learn our business.
Pump Supervisors & Operators - How to apply & requirements:
- Job Type: Full-time
- A Class 3 License with air is required for this position, if you have a class 1 Drivers license that would be an asset.
- H2S and First Aid certificates are preferred but not required as we do provide in house training.
- This position is located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
Receptionist / Accounts Payable Clerk - How to apply & requirements:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the tasks listed below:
Accounts Payable duties:
- Setting up vendors in the accounting system
- Scanning/processing all vendor invoices
- Reviewing invoices and statements and calling vendor with issues or discrepancies
- Entering payables into the accounting system
- Maintaining invoices to be paid in an orderly fashion
- Producing miscellaneous Purchase Orders and recording expenses when needed
- Running month end reports
- Greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner as they arrive
- Answering phones, directing to proper party, taking messages as needed
- Filing, faxing, photo copying, scanning, bringing out and retrieving daily mail, data entry, and other clerical duties as needed
- Tracking the expiration of documents from vendors or customers and requesting and processing updated documents
- Running office errands including (but not limited to) going to the bank and the post office on a regular basis
- Sorting mail and distributing to proper departments
- Assisting Accounts Receivables by matching incoming checks to A/R invoices and making copies of checks
- Organizing business/client luncheons and company functions. This will include the ordering of monthly birthday cakes and anniversary functions, and picking up orders when necessary.
- Maintaining and ordering kitchen, office, and maintenance room supplies
- Tracking and entry of packing slips
- Other duties as assigned
- At least two (2) years of bookkeeping/accounting experience required
- Positive attitude and team player is a MUST
- Must have strong interpersonal skills as this position is the first representation of Semerra to clients and guests both on the phone and in the office
- Strong written skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Computer experience with Word, Excel, Google Docs, accounting software
- Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org