Service Rig Floorhands & Derrickhands Needed ASAP in Alberta
Precision Well Servicing is in need of local DERRICKHANDS & FLOORHANDS for SECURE and STEADY work in Camrose, Drayton Valley, Cold Lake, Slave Lake, Provost, Lloydminster, Bonnyville, Brooks and Grande Prairie regions. Wages range from $25.70-$56/hr + Daily Subsistence Allowance of $50/day where applicable.
- We are a Local and Secure Company
- Paid Training & Orientation
- Offer Immediate Job Placements
- On the Job Training
- Coveralls, Boots, gloves, and more provided on your first day
- Matched Pension & Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Possible Regular Rotations
- Supportive Management, Advancement and Paid Training
- Steady, Local Work
- Immediate Single/Family Benefit Coverage with experience
- Award Winning Safety Program with special awards for personnel
- Bring a friend and earn up to $1900 for employee referrals
- Earn a spot in our new VIP Rewards Club, which offers quarterly prize draws of up to $1000
- and MUCH more!
About the Company:
Precision Well Servicing operates the largest fleet of service rigs in Canada, offering a wide range of products focused upon delivering a safe, high quality service to our customers.
We provide experienced competent employees that operate equipment in all areas including heavy oil, SAGD in northeast Alberta, and deep critical sour gas operations in Albertas foothillw
- Minimum class 5 driver’s license
- Valid H2S Alive and St Johns/Red Cross First Aid
- Valid Enform Fall Protection certificate
- Eligibility to work in Canada and at least 18 years old
- Practices and support safety policies and procedures
- Physically fit and willing to work in a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol environment
- Willingness to attend pre-employment orientation
Ready to get started?
Use the following methods to get hired with Precision Drilling
If you have any questions, please 1-877-735-6274 Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.