Apply Today Work Tomorrow: General Labor, Warehouse, Manufacturing & More
What Nexem Staffing The Woodlands is Hiring for:
Employers seeks General Warehouse, General Labor, Manufacturing Assistant and more in the Houston area.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Ability to work Monday – Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
- Attention to process, regulations and proper safety procedures.
- Ability to maneuver, lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds regularly, up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Ability to stand and walk during your scheduled shift with scheduled breaks
- Strong yardman candidateForklift experience a must…..Pipe yard experience a plus
- Needs to know difference between outside diameter and inside diameter of pipe
- Pull orders
- Load and unload trucks
- Inventory control
- Shipping and receiving
- Pipe cutting
These opportunities from Nexem Staffing The Woodlands are available in Houston, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Nexem Staffing The Woodlands offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Nexem Staffing The Woodlands has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Lift 75lbs
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Nexem Staffing The Woodlands:
Our managers and senior colleagues have decades of staffing experience and are experts at fostering lasting relationships with both clients and associates by relying on our core values: integrity, courtesy and respect.
Read more on Nexem Staffing The Woodlands Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Nexem Staffing The Woodlands? It’s time to take action!