CDL Frac Operators & Technicians New Mexico- $120K, Housing Provided
What Walter Resource Partners is Hiring for:
HYDRAULIC FRACTURING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
• The frac equipment operator is responsible for driving, operating, and maintaining service line equipment such as the Hydration Unit, Chemical Unit and/or Blender equipment, Sand Kings/Chiefs, Pumping Equipment, etc. (90% equipment operating, 10% CDL driving).
• The equipment operator will also be responsible for mentoring and assisting in training for helpers and drivers.
• Will drive and operate equipment in west Texas and east New Mexico when needed.
• Responsible for driving and operating heavy/complex trucks and equipment in/out the field.
• Will calculate and monitor chemicals, fluids, and/or sand ratios and lbs. per revolution to perform service.
• Individually performs, or instructs equipment operators, to adjust, mix and/or add in chemicals, sand, or
fluids as necessary based on calculations.
• Utilizes information gathered from calculations/ratios/or other factors in the field to adjust to situations and understands consequences to actions.
• Will work closely with other maintenance team members to perform maintenance and general repairs on truck mounted hydraulic fracturing equipment; hydraulic components, and heavy trucks.• Responsible for refurbishment, assessable/disassembly, and modification of oilfield service equipment.
• Work to pre-define procedures in line with established work practices.
• Completes equipment inspections in accordance with engineering drawings.
• Reports all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents and injuries immediately.
• Ability to work as part of a team and possess a strong sense of teamwork.
• Strong recognition of problem-solving diagnostic skills, highly safety conscious, detail oriented and excellent communication skills, highly motivated and a strong desire to learn.
• Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, calibration and repair of all electronics, electrical, controls, instrumentation and computer-based equipment.
• Coach/mentor other techs on work performance and quality.
• Complete equipment repairs and calibrations.
• Complete equipment maintenance inspections as per schedule.
• Provide performance feedback to the Electronics Manager regarding team and the performance.
• Visually inspect equipment in the yard, shop, or location and report any deficiency to the Electronics Lead.
• Maintain proper levels of electronic parts inventory for the shop and the filed kit in the service truck.
• Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and ensuring work meets manufacturers specifications.
• Assist Engineering on testing equipment and analyzing technical data of the equipment.
• Blue Cross Blue Shield; Health Coverage
• Medical, Dental and Vision for employee and family
• Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, Paid Sick Days
• Matching 401(k) contributions into the Plan (1st of month after 30-days)
• Financial Benefits: Flexible Spending Accounts – to help pay health and/or dependent care expenses.
• Optional Insurance – Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
• Company Paid – Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance for Manager and Drivers.
• FREE HOUSING PROVIDED
These opportunities from Walter Resource Partners are available in Roswell, New Mexico, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Walter Resource Partners offers:
Paid Time Off
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Walter Resource Partners has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- 1 Year Experience
- Clean Driving Record
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Walter Resource Partners:
Walter Resource Partners is a search and consulting firm in the oil and gas, trucking and construction fields. They provide reliable individuals, teams and whole divisions in a variety of trades and specialties to organizations seeking direction on high-level experienced professionals.
Read more on Walter Resource Partners Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Walter Resource Partners? It’s time to take action!