Overseas Workers Needed in Saudi Arabia (Travel, Housing, $250/Day for each day out of country)
What Chemoil Energy is Hiring for:
Employer seeks Gravity Technicians to work in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- Candidates must be 23 years of age or older
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and Saudi Arabia.
- You must satisfy the work visa requirements outlined by The Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Candidates must possess either:
- U.S. Passport valid for at least six (6) months
- International passport valid for at least six (6) months, and a green card or document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
- Pay: $250/Day for each day out of country
Housing and Food Provided
- Insurance+ Full benefits starting as low as $7.50/Week!
- 6 weeks on/3 weeks off schedule
This opportunity from Chemoil Energy is available in Saudi Arabia.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
1. Rig Up and Rig Down of the Gravity Fuel System
2. Proper valve installation
3. Regular monitoring of valve operation
4. Fuel testing per shift
5. Safe coordination and monitoring of fuel transfers
6. Fuel Re-ordering
7. Electronic transmittal of fuel delivery tickets
8. Valve Inventory & Security
9. Preparation & customer authorization of delivery tickets
10. Onsite customer relations
11. Manual fueling of ancillary equipment not rigged up to Gravity System
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Chemoil Energy offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Chemoil Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- At least 23 years old
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Chemoil Energy:
Established in 1981, Chemoil continually challenges industry practices and provides leadership through its progressive and innovative approach to delivering energy.
Read more on Chemoil Energy Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Chemoil Energy? It’s time to take action!