- Coordinates day-to-day QHSE activities in the US with support from General Manager – US Operations and QHSE Manager in Canada;
- Conducts rig safety and environment inspections, audits equipment and work processes to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, Citadel policies, standards and PAC²T values;
- Completes job safety analysis and hazard assessments, prepares reports and recommendations;
- Conducts incident investigations arising from worker injuries, environmental events, and equipment damage or malfunction, prepares written reports and provides recommendations;
- Coordinates implementation of Citadel’s “Disability Management Protocol” as required, including incident investigation, liaison with agencies, clinics, and other approved medical services providers;
- Maintains safety and environmental performance metrics;
- This position is expected to visit field work sites frequently and some on-call work may be required;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five years’ QHSE oilfield experience, with at least two years’ experience working in West Texas;
- Excellent understanding of state and federal QHSE regulations;
- Highly proficient in the use of QHSE audit techniques, incident investigation, emergency and medical response;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others to achieve goals and objectives;
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Proficient in the use of computers and typical MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Candidates with previous drilling operations experience preferred;
- Eligible to work in the U.S. (American citizen or able to qualify for work visa).
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, life insurance, disability, EAP
- Option Plan
Interested applicants should forward their resumé to Citadel Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants who possess the required knowledge and experience will be considered for this position.
About Citadel Drilling
Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Citadel was formed to focus on the deployment of a fleet of technologically advanced “Super Spec / Ultra Spec AC Tier 1” drilling rigs, to service the deep horizontal and self-moving pad specific markets. We provide a dynamic work environment that encourages professional growth, personal development opportunities for career advancement and a competitive compensation package.