What Confidential is Hiring for:
Currently seeking an experienced Civil/Pipe Foreman for the Humble, Texas area. Responsible for successful completion of field tasks as assigned by the Project Superintendent.
These opportunities from Confidential are available in Houston, Texas, United States.
- Experience in building water/wastewater treatment plant projects or similar civil related projects
- Organize and monitor Craft Worker crews
- Verify correctness of work (i.e. dimension verification)
- Safety Compliance and enforcement, conduct daily STA’s with crews
- Can operate excavators and other earth moving equipment
- Proficient in concrete construction
- Monitor and report productivity
- Trained and certified in Trenching/Confined Space
- Maintain field Logs (i.e. equipment inspections, Daily Safety Checklist)
- Must be mechanically inclined and have a working knowledge of flanged & mechanical joint (MJ) type ductile iron pipe.
- Safety background on large projects
- Must have experience with commercial hand tools and power tools
Confidential has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- All Types Of Weather
- Steel Toed Boots
- Locals Only
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Confidential? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!