Class A CDL Truck Drivers, Haulers, Frac Sand Operators around Oklahoma, Farmington NM,Southeast NM, and West Texas
What R Marley LLC is Hiring for:
R Marley LLC currently has job opportunities for Company & Owner/Operator Class A CDL truck drivers hauling frac sand around Oklahoma, Farmington NM, Southeast NM, and West Texas. Drivers will be based out of the Roswell, NM yard and travel out from there for assignments. Scheduled weeks off and great benefits! Brand new equipment and dedicated mechanics mean less downtime and more comfort!
R MARLEY, LLC is in need of drivers for our frac sand fleet. Experience is highly desirable, but we will train the right candidates who have had a Class A CDL for at least 3 years. Drivers receive a great compensation package that includes insurance, industry-leading pay and a safety bonus program! Drivers will be required to provide a very high level of customer service while maintaining a 'Safety First" approach to their work.
R Marley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to helping and training employees in the hiring process. We are building a team of professionals capable of providing service throughout the Permian Basin. Call or email if you would like to be a part of a rapidly expanding operation, where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. Health Insurance, Bonus Program and more!
These opportunities from R Marley LLC are available in Texas City, Farmington, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Job Summary: Serves as the primary operator of a semi-truck (with sleeper) hauling a sand box to well locations primarily in Oklahoma and Farmington NM. The position's normal schedule consists of 3 weeks on and 6 days off. The ability to drive a 13 speed is required. Our trucks are updated and well maintained. Please visit our website at www.rmarley.com for additional company information.
Pay and Benefits: (company driver)
- Commission Based - 25% of truck gross load pay
- Annual Salary Range - $70,000 to $100,000
- Weekly Pay - Guaranteed
- Earning potential based on driver
- All PPE, equipment, and training provided (except steel toed boots)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life and Disability Insurance
- Annual Bonus and Safety Bonus
Pay and Fees: (owner/operator)
- Pay is 85% of gross loads
- $850 a month chassis/trailer lease
- You will receive pay in 45-60 days OR we can factor your invoices @ 3.5% and pay weekly
- You are REQUIRED to lease on to us and run our authority
- You have the option to run your plates or ours
- You are REQUIRED to get your own workmens comp
- Schedule is 3 weeks on 1 week off (you are allowed to work longer if you want to)
- Truck must be DOT compliant and in good running order
- Drive Oilfield Truck; load and unload in a safe and timely manner
- Complete daily DOT and company paperwork in a timely manner
- Complete DOT pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Properly follow company and OHSA safety procedures while moving load in an efficient manner
- Perform routine/daily inspections and basic preventative maintenance on equipment, report defects or needed repairs
- Follow daily work procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and training
- Verifiable recent experience operating a semi-truck, 13 speed
- Prior experience in oilfield and or hauling frac sand preferred, but training is available
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with a safe driving record per MVR and PSP Report
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Must be able to Communicate via mobile phone and operate E-logs
- Must pass company Road Test
- Ability to drive and operate equipment under varying work conditions
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to transporting a load
- Ability to work a 3 week on 1 off schedule (weekends & nights) with dependability and consistency
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Checks
- Ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Ability to physically perform duties consistent with driving a semi-truck and loading/unloading Sand.
Job Type: Full-time
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with R Marley LLC offers:
Hands On Training
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
R Marley LLC has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About R Marley LLC:
Our business was created to respond to the growing demands of oil and gas production in the Permian Basin.
The principles of our business have remained consistent through the years--fast and safe transport of oilfield material following all safety and government guidelines.
Read more on R Marley LLC Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from R Marley LLC? It’s time to take action!