Crew Hands Needed in Houston: Per Diem (Hotel & Meals) Paid, Hourly Rate DOE
What Gulf Coast Tank & Construction is Hiring for:
Gulf Coast Tank and Construction Co is a Bolted Steel Tank Construction Company seeking immediate position for crew hands! The following requirements must be met for qualification:
- Must be capable and willing to work continuously on the road up to 6-8 weeks.
- Must be able to perform elevated work safely & confidently up to 150’ for extended periods while tied-off and wearing harness
- Must work in all hot & cold weather extremes
- Must be able to safely operate hand and power tools (both electric & pneumatic).
- Must have a valid ID. (Driver’s License, TWIC Card, Permanent Residency Card Etc.)*Must be capable of properly lifting a minimum of 100 pounds.
- Must provide and wear steel-toed boots.
- Must comply with all site and company safety rules and standards
- Must maintain a clean & safe job site
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and basic physical exam.
Pay & Benefits are as follows:
- Hourly pay TBD upon experience.
- Insurance benefits available after 90-day probation (medical, dental, and vision)
- Per diem (hotel and meals) is paid along with your paycheck weekly
These opportunities from Gulf Coast Tank & Construction are available in Houston, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Gulf Coast Tank & Construction offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Gulf Coast Tank & Construction has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Gulf Coast Tank & Construction:
Gulf Coast Tank & Construction is a leading provider and installer of bolted storage tanks, as well as construction services and project management. Located in Wallis, TX, Gulf Coast Tank & Construction provides exceptional products and services to customers in all 50 states, and currently hold contractors licenses in the states where required.
Read more on Gulf Coast Tank & Construction Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Gulf Coast Tank & Construction? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!