Elite Oil Field Services in Kimball, Nebraska is a growing and well-respected company providing hot oil services, hydro static tubing testing, and well treatments on oil and gas sites. Our crews are committed to providing the highest quality of service in every aspect of the job. We pride ourselves on building effective partnerships and work with our clients to ensure the best service is being done.
We are currently seeking applicants to operate oilfield equipment including but not limited to: hot oil trucks, pump trucks, and hydrotesting units. We have immediate positions ready to fill. Must be able to work 7 days on call. Hours can be flexible with advance notice.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Following safe operating procedures according to specifications of jobs and equipment.
· Repairing, maintaining, and adjusting equipment.
· Must possess the capacity to learn, adapt to change, and become proficient quickly.
· Must observe safety and security procedures in all aspects of the job and report potentially unsafe conditions and acts.
· Have acceptable MVR and valid Class A driver’s license, Tanker Endorsement.
· Have 1-year oilfield experience (Willing to train if you have a CDL and verifiable oilfield experience).
· Have a flexible schedule and be able to work on a rotating schedule.
· Have effective communication skills.
· Be able to pass background, drug screen, and MVR/CDL review.
· Winter and off-road driving experience is a plus.
· Have the ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
· Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
· Ability to handle a variety of surface conditions which will range from various ground conditions at the job site; typical warehouse conditions, and customer offices.
· Must be able to work outside with exposures to hot and cold temperatures and sudden change in temperature.
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the work.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
BENEFITS: Vacation and Insurance
If interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org