Equipment Operators for Frac needed in Bryan, TX
What US WELL Services is Hiring for:
Equipment Operator Frac
U.S. Well Services, LLC, provides high-pressure, hydraulic fracturing services in unconventional oil and natural gas basins. Both our conventional (diesel) and Clean Fleet® (electric) hydraulic fracturing fleets are among the most reliable and highest performing fleets in the industry, with the capability to meet the most demanding pressure and pump rate requirements in the industry.
We are growing! Our new location in Bryan, TX already has one fleet fracing 24/7 with two more on the way. We need some top talent to add to our team!
Please do not apply as you MUST HAVE 6 MONTHS IN FRACTURING to be considered.
Support well site and assemble operations for specified assigned equipment role. Operates various company equipment on a daily basis at well site to deliver services.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
* Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures
* Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards
* Works rotational schedule, including long and/or irregular hours
* Compliance with DOT Regulations
* Maintains compliance with SOPs, the work space, and various equipment checklists
* Ensures units are clean and functional prior to job
* Identifies the difference between suction hoses and discharge hoses
* Aware of rates of suction (I.E. 10 BPM) discharge (I.E. 15 BPM)
* Maintains proper amount of suction and discharge psi throughout the job
* Knows all basic formulas for operation of the blender via chemicals, sand and bbls
* Tracks sand and knows compartments, what sand you are running and what it looks like
* Makes sure chemicals are running on the right pumps and chemicals on right totes
* Ensures proper gel #'s at the blender
* Rig up/Rig down equipment, hoses and lines
* Takes control and response to all backside delegation
* At least 6 months at a Frac company working out in the elements with a 12 hour shift
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Safe Land/PEC Certified or ability to obtain
* First Aid/CPR Training preferred or ability to obtain
* Clean MVR and good driving record as determined by Company
* CDL A with tanker and hazmat endorsements preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.92 to $21.63 /hour
This opportunity from US WELL Services is available in Texas.
US WELL Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Clean Driving Record
- Safety Tickets
- First Aid
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About US WELL Services:
U.S. Well Services provides high-pressure, hydraulic fracturing services in unconventional oil and natural gas basins. Both their conventional (diesel) and Clean Fleet® (electric) hydraulic fracturing fleets are among the most reliable and highest performing fleets in the industry, with the capability to meet the most demanding pressure and pump rate requirements in the industry.
Read more on US WELL Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from US WELL Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!