What Confidential is Hiring for:
Our client, a fast-growing gas & flare production company is looking for motivated and qualified Field Service Technicians with an oil field background. As a natural gas technician, you will install and maintain ignition systems and other various types of oil & gas production equipment in a field environment and have PLC/Automation experience. You must be able to work extended hours and operate in all climates.
This opportunity from Confidential is available in Midland.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Field ServiceTechnician:
· Performs workassociated with pipefitting of oil and gas production equipment
· Experience withPLC & Automation Experience of Operating Units
· Experience in working with valves and controls
· Works primarily with compressors and motors
· Has a basic understanding of the operational units
· Flexibility to work hours necessary to meet customer requirements
· Installs and maintains burner management systems in a field environment
· Assist Field Service Crews with equipment repairs and maintenance as needed.
· Maintain paperwork and field tickets for billing purposes.
· Startup,Troubleshooting, inspection and repair of Oil and Gas Production Equipment.
· Works closely with Customers to ensure job satisfaction
· Fills outall safety documentation to ensure job is completed in a safe manner
· Maintains Company truck and ensures all required maintenance is preformed
· Adhere to company policies, procedures, and rules.
· Maintain apositive, team-oriented attitude
What You Need to Be Successful:
· Associate's technical degree or high school diploma.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong technical, organizational, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
· Experience navigating a computer and exposure to Microsoft Office programs.
· Ability to work independently without supervision.
· Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities.
· Willingness to work in extreme weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This position requires routine walking, bending, kneeling, andsquatting, sitting, standing, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling andgrasping.
· Perform work from floor level to above shoulder height. This may include using ladders and/or scaffolds.
· Lift up to 50 pounds
· Walking and standing for extended periods of time.
· Working in confined spaces and variable temperatures
· Ability to stand, sit and/or walk on ahard surface as well as safely bend, stoop, reach, climb steps, and use ladder
· Vision abilities required: closevision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.Vision to accurately read all related distribution documents and computer monitor screens.
Our client offers health,vision, dental, and competitive 401K.
Confidential has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Lift 50Lbs
- All Types Of Weather
- Mechanically Inclined
- Clean Driving Record
- Some oilfield experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Confidential? It’s time to take action!