($24.94-$35/HR) Now Hiring In AB, BC, SK: Camp, Hotels, LOA, PPE Supplied for Flare Stack Riggers
What Rainbow Riggers is Hiring for:
Do you want a 30 story 360 degree office with an open air concept? Are you a great team player? Do you like new challenges, want to apply your experiences to a new field?
We are Western Canada's leading stack maintenance experts. It’s our job to make sure flare incinerator and boiler stacks work effectively and reliably. We have been constructing and maintaining key equipment for the oil and gas and petrochemical industries for 43 years.
We train our employees to be specialists in their field. We have excellent team members from all types of backgrounds.
You get to work on equipment and go places no one else gets to. We are on the road servicing Western Canada as our core to select eastern Canada locations and international clients.
What we Offer and Supply:
- We have specialty equipment to perform our work
- We are focused on advancing our employees.
- Paid travel and trucks provided by us
- We will be in hotels (your own rooms!) with paid Living Out Allowance or in Camps provided by clients.
- Bring your boots we supply the rest for PPE and equipment
- Work outdoors and at heights all over BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan.
What the work is like:
The work is fun and unique. You need to be able to climb a ladder. We work at heights! You will be working in small crews and many of our crews build friendships.
Tickets Required : (not a prerequisite for hiring or interviews but you will be responsible to obtain tickets before first field job)
- H2S Alive
- WHMIS 2015 training
- “Energy Safety Canada Approved” (Talk to us. OSSA has changed requirements)
- Confined Space Entry & Monitor - OSSA
- Fall Protection
- Standard First Aid, Level ‘C’ CPR and AED
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
These opportunities from Rainbow Riggers are available in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Rainbow Riggers offers:
Living Out Allowance
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Rainbow Riggers has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Fall Protection
- First Aid
- Confined Space
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Rainbow Riggers:
Western Canada’s high angle maintenance specialists since 1977, Rainbow Riggers Ltd. proudly celebrates 40 years of providing safe, reliable service to the industry. We have built an outstanding reputation around our core values.
Read more on Rainbow Riggers Jobs