General Labourers Needed @ Syncrude Aurora
What Willbros Canada is Hiring for:
Primoris Willbros Canada needs general labourers at Syncrude Aurora / Fort McMurray. Anticipated Start Date is December 5, 2019 - Dependent on Project Needs. 7/7 Averaging Agreement (straight time paid for 11.5 hours/day for all 7 days). Responsibilities include:
- Comply with PSC and Client Safety rules, as well as OH&S standards
- Assisting tradesmen in completing daily duties
- Sorting and selecting tools, as requested by journeymen
- Acting as fire/spark watch for welders
- Load and unload materials as required
- Attend required safety and tailgate/toolbox meetings
- Working in physically demanding surroundings, with inclement weather
- Promote a safe work environment at all times
- Various other duties as requested by management
These opportunities from Willbros Canada are available in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Willbros Canada offers:
Paid Time Off
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Willbros Canada has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Lift 50Lbs
- Safety Tickets
- Class 5
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Willbros Canada:
Specialty energy infrastructure contractor serving the oil and gas and power industries. A leader in construction, fabrication, and maintenance services. Expertise in pipeline, facility, tank, electrical & instrumentation, and industrial construction. This combined with their fabrication capabilities and maintenance services strongly positions Willbros Canada for various greenfield and brownfield project scopes and challenges.
Read more on Willbros Canada Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Willbros Canada? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!