General Labourers Needed ($250/day + Housing, Camp, Meals)
What Big Bear Energy Services is Hiring for:
Big Bear Energy Services is looking for hardworking, motivated, energetic, safety and customer service focused General Labourers for a project starting immediately with the potential of being offered a position in our water transfer division at the end of the project.
Successful candidates will be transported from Sylvan Lake to Fort McMurray and staying in camp. Meals and accommodations will be provided.
- Follows Big Bear Energy Service’s Procedures and Policies
- Clean small vessels and tanks with industrial cleaning equipment
- Shovel, haul, lift and carry hoses and tools
- Other labourer duties as directed
- Work safely as part of a team and follow direction from your Supervisor
- Must be physically fit and able to work in a labour intensive capacity
- Must be able to use hand tools
- Must be able to work on a rotating schedule: 12 hour shifts, days and nights
- Must be able to work away from home for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment and varying weather conditions
- Must be safety orientated
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug and alcohol test
- H2S Alive is considered an asset
- Confined Space is considered an asset
- Standard First Aid is considered an asset
These opportunities from Big Bear Energy Services are available in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Big Bear Energy Services offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Big Bear Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Lift 50Lbs
- Safety Tickets
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Big Bear Energy Services:
Big Bear Energy Services is a leading service company operating in the Western Canadian Oil & Gas Industry. We offer a complete range of Fluid Management Services, Frac Fluid Heating, and H2S Services to customers.
Read more on Big Bear Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Big Bear Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!