Halliburton Colorado Hiring Event June 28th
What Halliburton is Hiring for:
Don’t miss Halliburton’s Hiring Event June 28th in Colorado. Location hiring is Fort Lupton. Available Positions:
• Production Enhancement (Frac/Acid) Operators
• Wireline Operators
• Cement Operators
• Mechanic Technicians
• Electronics Technicians
• CDL-A Sand Haulers
• CDL-A Mutli-Chem Drivers
These opportunities from Halliburton are available in Colorado, United States.
• Must have a valid driver’s license & good driving record
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be 18 years of age or older for Mechanic & Electronic Technician positions
• Must be 21 years of age or older for CDL positions (Operator Assistants)
• Must pass pre-employment requirements (Physical/Drug & Alcohol Testing, and Background Check)
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Halliburton offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Halliburton has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry, including 60 000 employees representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries. They help their customers maximize value through the life cycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
Read more on Halliburton Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Halliburton? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!