Halliburton Hiring Entry Level Field Eng, Service Operator & Wireline
What Halliburton is Hiring for:
Service Operator I to Service Supervisor I - Nitrogen
Prudhoe Bay, Alaska
Under strict supervision, performs rigging up/down of service line equipment to provide quality service to the customer. Maintains general housekeeping responsibilites on location. Performs pre/post job Nitrogen equipment inspections for the next job. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined. Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required. Given the nature of oil field service work, must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary. The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required. Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
Area Resource Coordinator - Area Resource Manager, Wireline & Perforating
- Under broad direction, uses operational business knowledge to make tactical/operational decisions and coordinate the movement of equipment, materials, within multiple Natural Work Areas (NWA) in day to day operations.
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities related to customers, suppliers, manufacturing and sales.
- Validates job proposals and reviews requirements versus available resources.
- Coordinates the engagement and use of third party services and equipment within assigned NWA's.
- Utilizes technical and/or operational expertise to provide customer service.
- Orders equipment/material specific to customer specifications/job requirements.
- Communicates order specific details and information to appropriate service delivery and support staff.
- Creates Sales Orders, deliveries, invoices and other regulatory documents.
- Follow up on technical failures and generate the report.
- Communicates effectively with customers and service delivery staff to resolve service delivery issues and irregularities.
- Interfaces with various entities regarding process improvement process and issues.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
Enrty Level Field Engineer
Kuyumba, KYA, RU- Muravlenko, YAN, RU,
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
These opportunities from Halliburton are available in Texas, Alaska, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Halliburton offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Halliburton has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Some oilfield experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry, including 60 000 employees representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries. They help their customers maximize value through the life cycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
Read more on Halliburton Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Halliburton? It’s time to take action!