Benefits, Signing Bonus, Supplied PPE: Floorhands, Derrickhands & Operators in ND
What High Arctic Energy Services is Hiring for:
High Arctic Energy Services Inc
Bismarck, North Dakota
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Clean and maintain rig floor and equipment
- Other tasks assigned as needed
- Assist in moving rigs to and from location, including loading and unloading equipment
- Assist crew on the rig floor with tasks as assigned
- Operate hand and power tools
- Tripping pipe in and out of the hole
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Identify safety issues and problems and takes corrective action and follow through
- Compliance with safety and transportation policies, standards and legislation such as participation in safety meeting and daily transportation logs
- Responsible for all work above the rig floor
- Maintain proper well control and guidance of the drill pipe into the derrick while tripping and out of the hole
- Lead the crew and monitor activities of the rig
- Carry out BOP procedures in accordance with regulations
- Operate the service rig hoisting equipment
- Liaising between the Rig Manager, crew and consultants
- Ensure that all reporting routines are followed and that all equipment related paperwork are carried out
This opportunity from High Arctic Energy Services is available in North Dakota.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with High Arctic Energy Services offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
High Arctic Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Lift 50Lbs
- Clean Driving Record
- Safety Tickets
- First Aid
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from High Arctic Energy Services? It’s time to take action!