Hiring floor hands and Derrick hands in Saskatchewan and Manitoba
What Red Hawk Well Servicing is Hiring for:
Red Hawk Well Servicing at Oxbow Sask is hiring permanent full time floor hands and derrick hands for oilfield service rig work in SE Saskatchewan & SW Manitoba.
- Must have valid H2S Alive & valid First Aid/CPR certificate prior to hiring.
- Priority given to previous service rig experience with valid safety tickets.
- Must have valid drivers license, with class 5 minimum & clean drivers abstract.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age.
- The job is in Canada, you must be a resident of Canada.
We would like to thank all who apply; however, only candidates that are being considered will be contacted.
These opportunities from Red Hawk Well Servicing are available in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Red Hawk Well Servicing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Clean Driving Record
- First Aid
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Red Hawk Well Servicing:
Red Hawk Well Servicing Inc. is a privately owned and operated service rig company located in Oxbow, Saskatchewan that serves the oil and gas industry. They focus on delivering exceptional service by employing experienced rig crews and highly trained personnel who maintain their principles of respect, integrity and hard work.
Read more on Red Hawk Well Servicing Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Red Hawk Well Servicing? It’s time to take action!