Immediate openings for Containment Technicians and Laborers in Grande Prairie
What Fraction Energy Services is Hiring for:
• Ensure that safety is the priority in all activities
• Represent Fraction in a positive and professional manner
• Perform duties and/or assist with duties related to tank installation and tear down including job
scoping, site preparation, rigging in and rigging out.
• Adhere to legislation and regulations applicable to jurisdictional operations and to Fraction’s and
client’s standard procedures and policies.
• Accountable for daily job communications and completing all documentation related to operations.
• Complete required paperwork accurately and on time (daily tickets, vehicle/jobsite inspections, etc.)
These opportunities from Fraction Energy Services are available in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Fraction Energy Services offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Fraction Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- First Aid
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Fraction Energy Services? It’s time to take action!