IQR Emissions Technician Manager
What Confidential is Hiring for:
Are you looking to put your oil and gas experience to use with a dependable and employee-oriented gas and flare company? Our client, a leading provider in production equipment, is looking for a hard-working and reliable natural gas emission technician, otherwise known as an IQR technician. As an emission technician Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team that are performing combustor maintenance, direct measurement, and direct inspection and maintenance. The client's top priority is that this technician is technically sound.
These opportunities from Confidential are available in Midland, Texas, United States.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Natural Gas Technician:
· Optical Gas Imaging in oil production or Gas transmission.
· Infrared Thermography practical and theory.
· Process Diagrams and flow charts.
· Basic Understanding of the oil and gas production process equipment.
· Gas measurement.
· Detecting and repairing leaks.
· Managing a team of technicians
What you need to be Successful: *
· Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills.
· Customer-oriented mindset.
· Safety oriented mindset.
· Willingness to work in extreme conditions.
· Managerial or Supervisory experience 2 yrs preferred.
· Must be able to pass a drug test and have a clean background.
· Must be willing to travel. *
Confidential has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Reliable Transportation
- Lift 50Lbs
- All Types Of Weather
- Mechanically Inclined
- Clean Driving Record
- Some oilfield experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Confidential? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!