What Confidential is Hiring for:
Are you looking to put your oil and gas experience to use with a dependable and employee-oriented gas and flare company? Our client, a leading provider in production equipment, is looking for a hard-working and reliable natural gas emission technician, otherwise known as an IQR technician. As an emission technician, you will be responsible for performing combustor maintenance, direct measurement, and direct inspection and maintenance. The client's top priority is that this technician is technically sound.
These opportunities from Confidential are available in Midland, Texas, United States.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Natural Gas Technician:
- Optical Gas Imaging in oil production or Gas transmission.
- Infrared Thermography practical and theory.
- Process Diagrams and flow charts.
- Basic Understanding of the oil and gas production process equipment.
- Gas measurement.
- Detecting and repairing leaks.
What you need to be Successful: *
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Safety oriented mindset.
- Willingness to work in extreme conditions.
- Must be trainable.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and have a clean background.
- Must be willing to travel. *
- Must be able to climb the stairs.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Confidential offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Confidential has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- All Types Of Weather
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Confidential? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!