Labourers Needed (All levels) for Solar Farm & Sub-station in AB
What PCL Construction is Hiring for:
PCL Energy seeks Labourers all levels for a Solar Farm and Sub-station project located in 15 minutes east of Claresholm, Alberta with an immediate start.
Please send your updated resume and tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with other trades
- Sourcing materials
- Cleaning the job site
- Pick up loose materials
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team or alone
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be safety conscious and adhere to all PCL safety processes and policies
- Training can be provided if needed
- Commercial or Industrial experience an asset
- Apprenticeship opportunities available
- Materials handling and and inventory skills an asset
Work Conditions & Remuneration
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather conditions
- Benefits provided
- Safety training provided
- 5 days on 2 days off
- 10 hours per day
- Vacation and Stat (10%) paid at each pay cheque
- 3% RSP contribution
- 3% Pension
These opportunities from PCL Construction are available in Claresholm, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with PCL Construction offers:
Hands On Training
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
PCL Construction has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- All Types Of Weather
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About PCL Construction:
PCL Construction is a group of independent construction companies that carries out work across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean and in Australia. These diverse operations in the civil infrastructure, heavy industrial, and buildings markets are supported by a strategic presence in 31 major centers.
Read more on PCL Construction Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from PCL Construction? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!