Lease Operators Needed ASAP in Midland ($30-$32/hr), Company Truck, Benefits
What Rogue Industrial Group is Hiring for:
We have 3 IMMEDIATE Lease Operator positions in Midland, TX. Would you happen to have experience working in high production operations? Or have some exposure dealing with ESPs and Dehy units? In this role you would be responsible for monitoring and reporting on production and other pertinent well information and provide any maintenance on production equipment while working a 10/4 schedule.
Pay for this role depends on experience within the range of $30-$32/hr.
Compensation will also include: Company Truck, Computer, and Cell Phone as well as Excellent Gold Plan -Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits (Free to employee, Family plans are very reasonable), 401K at 4% match, dental and eye care in addition to 3 sets of FRC's along with various bonus opportunities based of production, safety, and additional operator referrals.
As the Lease Operator your responsibilities include:
- Gauge production on assigned wells and report gauge readings, downtime and other pertinent well information to district office.
- Perform lease maintenance such as minor surface pump and production equipment repairs and adjustments; trim weeds, clean up trash, etc.; grease pumping units, service lease equipment, etc.
- Assist in witnessing meter calibrations; monitor rates and pressures on injection and disposal wells; make necessary adjustments; monitor chemical use; and test safety systems daily to maximize daily production.
- Comply with all client, regulatory, environmental, and safety rules/standards, including company policies.
- Minimum of 6 years Production Operator experience
- APPLICANTS MUST LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF Midland, TX
- Familiar with Stabilizers, Compressors, heater treater, rotoflex, seat & trim, and CPF’s (Central Production Facilities), DeHy Unit experience is highly preferred
- Pumpjack experience minimum of 5 years
- Gas Lifts and High/Low Pressure Valves
- Experience handling facilities that produce 3000+ barrels a day
These opportunities from Rogue Industrial Group are available in Midland, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Rogue Industrial Group offers:
10 & 4
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Rogue Industrial Group has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 6 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Rogue Industrial Group:At Rogue, we take pride in the work and services we offer our clients. We are proud to be independently held and are constantly looking for ways to drive our industry forward. Mainstream isn't what we do. Rogue Industrial Group is a company with outstanding work ethics and exceptional leaders.
Read more on Rogue Industrial Group Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Rogue Industrial Group? It’s time to take action!