Meyer Energy Services has 2-4 immediate full time position available for a class A CDL driver. This position is driving and operating a 130 BBL Vacuum truck in the Midland area.
Job Description: Operating truck in the Permian Basin for various operators. May be hauling fresh waster, flow back, brine water, drilling mud, ect. Must be experienced and able to operate truck.
* Pre-Trip vehicle inspection
* Pre-Inventory trailer
* Drive truck to location (Drilling rig locations, plant sites, tank batteries, SWDs, etc)
* Safely operate truck on location
* Clean exterior of truck prior to leaving location
* Fuel up the truck and clean out cab upon arrival at yard
* Post Inventory trailer
* Post Vehicle inspection
* Properly fill out work log and turn in to office
* Grease all grease points on vehicle and blow out filter weekly
* All trucks are manual transmissions
* Starting pay $20 hr.
* Housing available at the yard $40 (employees only)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
*Health benefits available after 60 days
*Retirement benefits eligible after 1 year of employment
· Class A CDL: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
· Class A CDL
· Tanker Endorsement
About Meyer Energy Services
Meyer Energy Services, LLC provides a full range of oilfield drilling and production services. We need individuals that are familiar with the oil and gas industry. We are also looking for outgoing confident personalities that can keep up with a fast paced environment. Individuals must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and have the ability to work on their own as well as a team.