Now Hiring All Positions for Pipeline Job (Welders, Pipefitters, Helpers, Supervisors)
What Candoo Oilfield Services is Hiring for:
Candoo Oilfield Services is now hiring for all positions, including
- Pipeline: Equipment Operators, Hoe, Dozer, Boom, Labourers, Welders, Helpers, and Supervisors.
- Facility: Pipefitters and Helpers
All employees and sub-contractors must hold a valid First Aid and H2S ticket and pass a pre-access Drug and Alcohol test.
Operators must also hold a valid ground disturbance ticket; ABCGA endorsed.
Crew trucks, must have an up-to-date picker inspections with crane safe certification available.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of direct safety and leadership experience in oil and gas construction, or an equivalent combination of education, accreditation (NCSO), and relevant experience.
- Practical experience working in heavy civil environments as an HSE Advisor.
- Practical experience working in a live plant site environment as an HSE Advisor.
These opportunities from Candoo Oilfield Services are available in British Columbia, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Candoo Oilfield Services offers:
Hands On Training
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Candoo Oilfield Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Ground Disturbance
- First Aid
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Candoo Oilfield Services:
Candoo Oilfield Services Inc. is a privately owned construction and maintenance company serving the oil and gas industry for 23 years. Located in Fort St. John, Candoo was incorporated in the province of British Columbia on June 21, 1993: certificate # 44398. Candoo specializes in the construction, installation and maintenance of pipelines and facilities.
Read more on Candoo Oilfield Services Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Candoo Oilfield Services? It’s time to take action!