Now Hiring: Operators, CDL Drivers, Field Technicians (OK & TX)
What MidCentral Energy Services (MCE) is Hiring for:
Employer has confirmed that they are currently hiring for several positions including:
- BOP Lead Operator – seeking experienced BOP nipple-up, nipple-down and hydrostatic testing crew leaders.
- BOP CDL Drivers – seeking experienced oilfield CDL drivers to operate BOP test trucks.
- BOP Test Technicians – seeking experienced BOP hydrostatic testers.
- Rental Field Service Technicians – seeking service technicians experienced in rigging-up/down and maintaining mud-gas separation and pressure control equipment (i.e. flares, chokes, separators, etc.).
- Field HSE Professional – seeking an HSE professional experienced in providing field support and engagement in the OFS/Oil & Gas Industry.
These opportunities from MidCentral Energy Services (MCE) are available in Oklahoma, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with MidCentral Energy Services (MCE) offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
MidCentral Energy Services (MCE) has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About MidCentral Energy Services (MCE):
MidCentral Energy Services is an oilfield services (OFS) company specializing in the following: Blowout preventer (BOP) nipple-up and nipple-down, Blowout preventer (BOP) hydrostatic pressure testing and servicing, Mud gas and pressure control equipment rentals and servicing. Mission Statement - To deliver service excellence to our customers, while never wavering on our commitment to safety as a core value.
Read more on MidCentral Energy Services (MCE) Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from MidCentral Energy Services (MCE)? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!