Oilfield Wash Crew Team needed in TX- Training provided, housing available 60-80HR weekly
What Meyer Energy Services LLC is Hiring for:
Oilfield Wash Crew Team Members
- 2 weeks "on shift" Monday-Sunday (NO set working hours / you will be on call 24 hrs daily)
- 1 week "off shift"
- You will be able to work through your 1 week "off shift" if you choose
- No more than 5 consecutive work weeks. You will be required to take a week off. This is to prevent "burn out"
- Housing available at the yard (employees only) $100 per week rent for first 4 weeks. Deducted from check.
- Housing will be FREE after 4 weeks. Cost will then be covered by company.
Training you will be given:
- Job specific training
- Confined Space
- Medical Evaluation / Fit Test
- SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus)
These opportunities from Meyer Energy Services LLC are available in Midland, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Meyer Energy Services LLC offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Meyer Energy Services LLC has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Clean Driving Record
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Meyer Energy Services LLC:
Meyer Energy Services, LLC provides a full range of oilfield services. We need individuals that are familiar with the oil and gas industry. We are also looking for outgoing confident personalities that can keep up with a fast paced environment. Individuals must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and have the ability to work on their own as well as a team.
Read more on Meyer Energy Services LLC Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Meyer Energy Services LLC? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!