Pipeline Construction Laborers Needed in Midland, TX ($17-$18/hr)
What Driver Pipeline Company Inc. is Hiring for:
The Laborer position will include a variety of tasks. Are you a self-motivated individual with strong work ethics? Then we want to talk to you. LOCAL HIRING ONLY!!
· Adhere to company policies.
· Physical demanding to include stooping, kneeling, crouching, lifting; carrying; holding tools or materials, etc.
· Load and unload trucks; cleanup of job-site
· Raking; digging; sweeping and assists skilled tradesmen in their job performance.
· No Experience required; will train.
· Must work safely at all times.
· Must Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screening.
· Must be able to wear required PPE as assigned by Safety Department
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
· Work extended hours if needed.
· No Diem paid - MUST BE LOCAL
· Ability to work in extreme outdoor weather.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
These opportunities from Driver Pipeline Company Inc. are available in Midland, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Driver Pipeline Company Inc. offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Driver Pipeline Company Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Locals Only
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Driver Pipeline Company Inc.:
Driver Pipeline is an integrated oil and gas pipeline contractor that has been fulfilling the energy industry's construction, maintenance and repair needs since 1971. With more than 700 employees, our work has taken us from the Atlantic Coast to beyond the Rocky Mountains, and from South Texas to Maryland.
Read more on Driver Pipeline Company Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Driver Pipeline Company Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!