Pipeline Operator (Entry level Position)
What Cimarex Energy is Hiring for:
Entry level position - under close supervision responsible for assisting with and performing duties related to the daily operations and maintenance of company owned pipelines. Assists with pipeline maintenance projects such as pigging operations, start-ups, shut-downs and routine maintenance on compressors and other pipeline components and systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position, but is not meant to be all-inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned when necessary. Employees are expected to comply with all regulatory, environmental and safety rules and standards, as well as corporate policies.
- Assists with and performs pigging operations at various checkpoints on pipeline
- Assists with and maintains dehydration systems on the pipeline
- Monitors and assists with compressor stations operations
- Assists with and monitors various flow control equipment
- Performs preventative pipeline facility maintenance
- Assists with and operates meter stations, pipeline facilities, corrosion control and right-of-way maintenance as necessary
- Complies with all regulatory, environmental and safety rules and standards, as well as company policies
Skills and Experience:
- This position typically requires skills normally obtained through the completion of High School, GED or equivalent work experience
- This position requires a valid state issued driver’s license, and employees must pass an initial drug and alcohol screening at hire. Incumbents in the position may be subject to random drug and alcohol screenings
- Established proficiency in basic computing skills including Microsoft Office Applications is required at this level
- Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Must be a self- starter and possess the ability to work independently
- Must be a team player
- Strong commitment to safety and environment
These opportunities from Cimarex Energy are available in Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Cimarex Energy offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Cimarex Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Drug Test
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Cimarex Energy:
Cimarex is an exploration and production company with operations in Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico. The majority of our activity is currently in the Permian Basin and the Anadarko Basin in Western Oklahoma. We pride ourselves on a strong technical team. The cornerstone to the Cimarex approach is detailed pre- and post-drill economic evaluation of after-tax rate of return on invested capital for every well drilled. We continually strive to maximize cash flow from producing properties for reinvestment in drill-bit driven growth opportunities.
Read more on Cimarex Energy Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Cimarex Energy? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!