Pipeline Operator Trainees Needed in TX: No Experience Required
What NuStar is Hiring for:
This position is responsible for assisting with the maintenance of pipelines and pump stations in assigned region. May act as liaison for company when interacting with outside parties and landowners. Maintaining daily activities related to pumping stations and miles of pipeline.
• Under emergency situations, takes immediate measures to protect the safety of the public and the company’s assets.
• Follows established procedures for lock-out/tag-out to assure safety.
• May supervise digging by third parties around our high-pressure pipelines.
• Makes accurate decisions.
• Pays required thorough attention to activities.
• Assists with maintaining and making repairs to pump stations and related facilities.
• Assists with maintaining all electrical and mechanical components at each of the four pump stations.
• Informs and enforces company rules and regulations on outside pipeline companies and outside contractors working in the region.
• Assists with maintaining and marking pipeline right-of-way for surveillance access and location.
• May monitor, inspect, and evaluate trouble areas along ROW that are reported by ground or aerial surveillance.
• Assists in the construction and modification of facilities.
• Observes proper environmental and safety procedures. Required to work weekends and 24-hour on call schedule. Performs scheduled inspection of devices and areas of the facilities.
• Ensures that the pipeline route and right-of-way is adequately marked to warn others that may encroach on the pipeline.
• Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations. Reduces potential risk to public safety and environment and minimize company liability.
• Improves operations efficiency and financial profitability through well maintained facilities.
These opportunities from NuStar are available in Big Spring, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with NuStar offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
NuStar has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
NuStar has been named the No. 1 best large company to work for in Texas by Texas Monthly magazine and was named a top employer through local media competitions in San Antonio, Texas, Wichita, Kansas, and the Coastal Bend region of Texas. This recognition is particularly noteworthy considering that these honors are based primarily on confidential employee surveys.
Read more on NuStar Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from NuStar? It’s time to take action!