Pipeline Technicians Needed in TX For Pipeline Expansion
What Aspen Midstream is Hiring for:
These opportunities from Aspen Midstream are available in Dallas, Texas, United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years service as a Pipeline Technician position or five years relevant industry experience.
- Must be able to work overtime as assigned and respond to emergency response activities as needed.
- Must be self-reliant, dependable, and able to maintain harmonious working relations with co-workers.
- Must write legibly, maintain neat appearance, be accurate in math, and maintain a good safety attitude and record.
- Must be able to perform heavy physical work, and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work may involve walking over uneven terrain, bending, moving from ground level to higher levels, and working around mechanical, industrial and electrical equipment. Candidate will be subject to DOT drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs
- Ability to follow written or spoken work instructions in English.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally, Outdoor work required with exposure to elements, Able to work extended hours & call-outs as needed
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Must be willing to live within an hour of reporting location near Burton, TX.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Aspen Midstream offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Aspen Midstream has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Lift 50Lbs
- Clean Driving Record
- Overtime Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Aspen Midstream? It’s time to take action!