Rig Managers, Derrikhand, Swampers & Floorhands needed in GP Alberta
What Farm Boys Oilfield Services Inc is Hiring for:
Please note: positions are available in Grande Prairie, alberta. Accommodations are not provided. Serious applicants can drop off their resumes at 10420 - 123 street. Preference given to class 1 & 3 drivers.
Floorhands- spend a lot of time working on the rig floor. There often are two floorhands on a rod rig crew. In general, floorhands:
- operate the elevator and tongs
- assist other members of the service crew as needed
- clean and maintain equipment
- perform housekeeping duties (keep the lease area tidy, scrub or paint around the rig)
Derrickhands- work high above the rig floor on a platform called a tubing board. From there, they:
- guide lengths of tubing, instruments and tools as they are being raised from or lowered into the well
- steady items while they are being connected or disconnected.
- inspect the derrick before it is raised or lowered
- assist operators (see below)
- help train new and junior crew members.
Rig Managers- ensure that crews do their jobs safely and efficiently. Rig managers supervise rig activity and are responsible for safety on site. They are senior on-site company representatives. They report directly to the general manager and are responsible for the crew.
In general, rig managers:
- co-ordinate the work of rig crews
- ensure that the entire operation runs smoothly, safely and efficiently
- ensure that operations comply with company policies and government regulations organize the setting up and dismantling of rig
- ensure that emergency evacuation and medical procedures are posted and understood.
- operate hoisting equipment control panels
- monitor the progress of operations
- keep records
- train crew members
- introduce new procedures that may help the crew to work more safely and effectively.
These opportunities from Farm Boys Oilfield Services Inc are available in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Farm Boys Oilfield Services Inc offers:
Paid Time Off
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Farm Boys Oilfield Services Inc has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Class 5
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Farm Boys Oilfield Services Inc:
Farm Boys Oilfield Services Inc. is a well servicing company that provides Rod and Pump Services, as well as Swabbing Services to Northern AB & BC.
Read more on Farm Boys Oilfield Services Inc Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Farm Boys Oilfield Services Inc? It’s time to take action!