Seasonal Camp Labourers Needed (4-6 weeks) @ CNRL Albian Site
What Fort Mckay Group of Companies is Hiring for:
Fort McKay Group of Companies is currently recruiting for experienced Laborer for the Fort McKay Strategic Services. The Labourer is to conduct all activities in a manner that supports the mission, the vision and values of the Fort McKay Group of Companies.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision
• Follow direction and company procedures
• Must be dependable and reliable
• Be alert to risks or threats in order to prevent losses before they occur
• Give proper care to the operation and maintenance of the vehicles
• Cleaning and general Labour work on the shovels
• Civil work
• Support Mechanics
• Disposal of garbage, waste materials
• Support cleaning of trucks for shovel fleet.
• Some hand tool work;
• Parts running duties
• 10 & 4 schedule; days and nights
This is a temporary position lasting approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks + located on the CNRL Albian site
NOTE: Camp accommodations are available but NO Flights
Experience and Education:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
• Retention of a valid class five (5) drivers license and clean driver’s abstract is required
• TDG certificate considered an asset
• Valid CSO Certificate (or combination of CSTS and OSSA or BSO) is required
• Mining experience required
• Excavator, Dozer and Loader experience an asset
• Carpentry skills considered an asset
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to speak, read and write English
• Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
These opportunities from Fort Mckay Group of Companies are available in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Fort Mckay Group of Companies offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Fort Mckay Group of Companies has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Class 5
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Fort Mckay Group of Companies:
At Fort McKay Group of Companies LP we are committed to ensuring “no harm” to our most valuable asset – people. We achieve this by: promoting personal safety amongst the workforce; striving for excellence in Safety Performance by making continuous improvement an essential component of our Health, Safety & Environment management systems; we believe the safety is everyone’s responsibility and can only be achieved through the active participation of everyone within the organization. We are devoted to making “Safety… Our Way of Life”.
Read more on Fort Mckay Group of Companies Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Fort Mckay Group of Companies? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!