What Recruitment Partners Inc. is Hiring for:
Temporary Day Shift Site Timekeeper
Another great opportunity presented by Recruitment Partners if you are an experienced Site Timekeeping and Administration professional. This role will be in Fort McMurray, Alberta at the Syncrude site and will be an initial travel in and initial travel out position.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Generating and data entering a high volume of LEMs
- Reconciling LEMs and resolving any LEM discrepancies
- Reviewing and entering a high volume of timesheets
- Resolve discrepancies and errors with timesheets and following up accordingly
- Update daily timesheets and send off for approvals
- Reconciling timesheets with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Creation and data entry of a high volume of purchase orders
- Filings LEMs and all employee documentation
- Other duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of timekeeping and site administration is mandatory
- Syncrude site experience will be considered an asset
- Experience with CDMS is mandatory
- Experience with job costing is mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Ability to work in a very demanding and fast paced environment is mandatory
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Oil and Gas/Construction industry.
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
These opportunities from Recruitment Partners Inc. are available in Edmonton, Fort McMurray.
Recruitment Partners Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Bear Awareness
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Recruitment Partners Inc.:
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance | Sales & Operations | Supply Chain | Human Resources | Office Support | Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!
Read more on Recruitment Partners Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Recruitment Partners Inc.? It’s time to take action!