Temp Construction Labourers Needed in AB
What Todd & Sargent is Hiring for:
Location/Project: High Level, AB - Slip Work - Inland Grain Terminal
Job Duration: 04/20/20 - 04/26/20
Schedule: Two shifts available, day shift 7:00 am - 7:00 pm, night shift 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
Position Summary: Perform tasks involving physical labour at construction site. May operate hand and power tools of all types. May clean and prepare sites, set braces and frames, pour and finish concrete, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, etc. May assist other craft workers.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and COVID-19 screening.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must wear steel-toed boots.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment, abide by all of the company's field safety rules, and work with supervisors on performing all tasks in the safest manner.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Candidates with previous construction experience are preferred.
- Candidates who have passed a Construction Safety Training System (CSTS-09) course preferred.
Recruiting Process: The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Because of this, during the current health crisis our recruiting process is as follows:
1. Complete or submit and online application or resume.
2. If the Superintendent is interested in speaking with you further, the site will call you to schedule an interview.
3. During your interview, you will be required to stay in your vehicle in the jobsite parking lot. The Superintendent will either interview you from their own vehicle in the parking lot, or via phone call from the jobsite trailer.
4. If the Superintendent would like to offer you a job, it will be contingent upon you answering our COVID-19 screening questions and getting your temperature taken. You will not be allowed to enter the jobsite unless you have successfully passed the screening.
These opportunities from Todd & Sargent are available in High Level, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Todd & Sargent offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Todd & Sargent has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Drug Test
- COVID-19 Screen
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Todd & Sargent:We help our clients successfully store, process, and distribute dry bulk materials, with a wide portfolio of projects throughout the United States and Canada. We serve the feed, grain, flour, pet food, biofuels, specialty, and industrial sectors and continue to grow our expertise. We have designed and constructed slipform concrete solutions ranging from grain storage and commodity export facilities to flour mills and food grade facilities. We are headquartered in Ames, Iowa and have a continental reach, serving clients throughout the United States and Canada. We are proud to employ over 300 people around the country as part of our talented and growing team. History of innovation. Commitment to safety. Passion for solving problems. These are the qualities that have made Todd & Sargent a leading engineered solutions firm for more than half a century.
Read more on Todd & Sargent Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Todd & Sargent? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!