Temporary Work: General Cleaners Needed in Houston
What McLemore Building Maintenance is Hiring for:
A General Cleaner is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of buildings, sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces and floors, make sure buildings are closed securely. Reports any issues, complaints to Supervisor and/or Route Manager.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces as assigned.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Proper use of cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Use approved cleaning chemicals only with proper PPE as required and must follow SDS.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using proper cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and proper disinfectants.
- Arrive timely for shift as scheduled and complete all work in allotted time.
- Identify and report needed repairs on equipment to ensure they are well-maintained.
- Cross-train on other duties or areas as assigned by Supervisor
All candidates are subject to complete a criminal background , and must successfully pass or complete drug screen.
These opportunities from McLemore Building Maintenance are available in Houston, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with McLemore Building Maintenance offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
McLemore Building Maintenance has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About McLemore Building Maintenance:
McLemore Building Maintenance was founded in 1970 and thanks to the dedication of our team who earn our clients’ business each and every day. As a family-owned and operated organization, our team has grown to include over 1,000 employees who provide janitorial/custodial and facility support services to clients throughout Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Colorado at over 850 locations. We have a very strong management team with an average of over 10+ years’ tenure. As a debt free, privately-held company, McLemore has developed its business through long-term customer relationships combined with steady growth.
Read more on McLemore Building Maintenance Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from McLemore Building Maintenance? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!