Temporary Labourers Needed ASAP in Redcliff AB for July Work
What Bitfury is Hiring for:
Temporary Workers Needed in Red Cliff & Drumheller, AB.
We need up to 21 General Labourers (each location) for a temporary period up to 4 weeks commencing ASAP for July 2020.
Must be able to work flexible shifts and possible overtime:
Job Duties Include
- Removing and opening miners, removing and boxing old boards, closing and lifting the miners back into place
- Sorting equipment and maintaining a clean work site
- Working in c-containers and outside for extended periods of time
- Able to meet the conditions of pre-screening requirements for safety sensitive roles including a Drug & Alcohol test
- Have their own CSA approved steel toe boots
- Able to work up to 10-hour days and safely lift 40lbs
- Have their own transportation to and from site
- $15 per hour, plus overtime pay if applicable
These opportunities from Bitfury are available in Redcliff, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Bitfury offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Bitfury has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Steel Toed Boots
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
The Bitfury Group is the world’s leading emerging technologies company. Founded in 2011, our mission is to make the world more secure and trusted through the use of cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, bitcoin and high-performance computing. Learn more about our bold leadership in bringing these new technologies to the world.
Read more on Bitfury Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Bitfury? It’s time to take action!