Up to 100 Labourers Being Hired for Fort Mac Floor Cleanup (Overtime & Accomodations Provided)
What Aerotek is Hiring for:
Aerotek is looking for up to 100 General Labourers to help with the Fort McMurray flood restoration. Travel, hotel, and food is paid for!
- Must be comfortable with 12-hour shifts, and long rotations
- Must be comfortable lifting 45-50lbs CONSECUTIVELY
- Must be willing to submit to a background check, and COVID-19 screening
- Must be clean-shaven as you will need to wear a mask
- Must have steel-toed rubber boots, work gloves, work hat, and safety glasses
- First Aid, Fall Arrest and/or AWP/EWP is considered an asset
- OT after 8hrs/day
Accommodations provided as Labourers will bus out from Edmonton. Note, transportation to Edmonton is not provided.
img: Migel Menino (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtDU5yLCNpc)
These opportunities from Aerotek are available in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Aerotek offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Aerotek has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Lift 50Lbs
- Fall Protection
- First Aid
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Over the past three decades we’ve built an unrivaled culture and our unique, people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contractors. Today we serve virtually every major industry, and we’ve placed exceptional people in hundreds of thousands of roles and positions. Everything we do is grounded in our guiding principles to build and nurture quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs.
Read more on Aerotek Jobs
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Aerotek? It’s time to take action!