(Urgent) Excavator / Grader Operators Needed for Multi-Billion Project in Fort Sask
What Kiewit is Hiring for:
Kiewit is hiring Heavy Equipment Operator for our PDH - IPL Project located in Fort Saskatchewan. Operators are responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. They are also responsible for the basic maintenance of equipment, safety around equipment, and the compliance of markers, grades and stakes. In this role, the operator must be able to finish grade with both an excavator and grader.
This is a multi-billion dollar project for IPL, and Canada’s first Integrated Propane Dehydrogenation and Polypropylene Complex. Construction on the project started in 2018 with completion scheduled for 2021.
- Minimum 3 years of experience operating heavy equipment in construction
- Grader experience with one of the following: Caterpillar 140 and 160 Hs and Ms series
- Excavator experience with Cat 305 and Cat 325
- Ability to finish grade with both excavator and graders is preferred
- Must have valid Class 5 Driver's License (or higher) with clean driver's abstract
- Certified Heavy Equipment Operators is an asset
- Upon an offer, all candidates must be able to pass a Surehire Drug and Alcohol and Fit for Work test
These opportunities from Kiewit are available in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Kiewit offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Kiewit has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Clean Driving Record
- Class 5
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Kiewit is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned organization operates through a network of subsidiaries in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation; oil, gas and chemical; power; building; water/wastewater; industrial; and mining. Kiewit had 2019 revenues of $10.3 billion and employs 23,000 staff and craft employees.
Read more on Kiewit Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Kiewit? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!