Urgently Hiring Oil & Gas UAS (Drone) Sensor Operator/Analyst- Gillett, TX
What AviSight is Hiring for:
Oil & Gas UAS (Drone) Sensor Operator/Analyst
- Analyzes imagery and other data products to identify issues on Oil and Gas Infrastructure (E.g. Corrosion, Broken or Missing Parts, Delamination, and Obstructions etc.)
- Will Operate Cameras and other sensor on UAS (drones) for the purpose of; inspecting equipment, RoW patrols and developing maps/3D models.
- Will assist crew with flight support activities including (but not limited to): Moving equipment, charging batteries, and performing basic maintenance tasks.
- Assists & actively participates in flight operations efforts including mission planning, execution and briefing, debriefing, aircrew resource management & safety.
- Adheres to and supports corporate health and safety policies and procedures.
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
These opportunities from AviSight are available in Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with AviSight offers:
Paid Time Off
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
AviSight has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- 2 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from AviSight? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!