FieldBridge Energy is hosting a job fair for a leading oilfield service company on Thursday, June 8 in Conway, AR. Over 130 positions across a variety of service lines are open to both experienced and entry level oilfield workers - Coil Tubing, PDP (wireline/pump down perforating), Frac and Maintenance.
Hiring Managers from each of these service lines will be onsite to personally meet with you and make an 'on the spot' offer if you meet the qualifications. Work will be rotational on a 14 days on / 7 days off schedule. 12 Hour Shifts. You just need to get to the work site when your hitch begins.
If the work location is in driving distance such as Oklahoma, the company will reimburse your travel costs at the IRS standard rate of 53.5 cents per mile. Airfare out of Clinton National Airport in Little Rock is covered for work ranging from the Bakken Shale in North Dakota to the Permian Basin in West Texas. Housing accommodations and meals are covered.
Most positions will start on a temp-to-hire contract basis before being hired on by the company approximately 3-6 months after the start date. Direct hire employment opportunities are open to select, highly oilfield experienced candidates.
If you are looking for LOTS of overtime at a company that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, click 'apply now' below to pre-register and we will revert back to qualified candidates with event details.
- Hourly pay starts at $15 and goes up from there DOE.
- Tremendous OT pay opportunity.
- Get paid weekly.
- Health benefits kick in as soon as you start on a temporary or permanent employment basis.
- 401K for permanent employees.
- Mileage for your travel to and from the work site or Clinton National Airport is reimbursed. Again airfare is covered.
- Required transferable experience for entry level positions - heavy physical labor, construction, farming, military, etc.
- CDL preferred but not required for some entry level positions. If candidate wishes to move up, he/she will need to obtain a CDL.
- Must have demonstrable "will do" and "can do".
This is a place to grow, learn and build a career. Tremendous career advancement opportunities are available.