100+ Jobs Being Filled @ Triadelphia, WV Job Fair *Offers on the Spot*
About the Hiring Event:
ATTN: Job Seekers! 100’s of Jobs are up for grabs at the Energy & Transportation Job Fair in Triadelphia, WV on April 18th! Meet one-on-one with recruiters & hiring managers who are now hiring for IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Featuring high paying jobs in the Energy & Transportation industries. Get in before all positions fill up!
Participating Companies Include:
Anderson Excavating, Chemoil Energy, Doss Enterprises, Equipment Transport, Fluid Delivery Solutions, FTS International Services, Heritage Cooperative/ 1st Choice Energy, International Conveyor & Rubber, Magna Service Agency, Oil & Gas Safety Supply, Penn Mechanical Group, Resource Transport/TSS, ROC Service Company, Strata Worldwide, and many more…
Why Job News Usa?
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
- Build your professional network.
- Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet.
- Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
Ready to Get Started?
Pre-register now to attend! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event. Be sure to dress professionally and bring copies of your updated resume or work history with you. Free parking and admission!
- Date & time:Thursday, April 18th, 10am-2pm
- Location: The Highlands Event Center 355 Wharton Circle, Suite 235, Triadelphia, WV 26059
- More information: Call (210) 785-9300
- Event Info and Pre-Registration URL: Click Here