Drillers and Hands (Oil and Gas) 14/7, Free Housing, Per Diem, Bonus, $150K
What WRP is Hiring For:
Drillers and Drilling Hands: 14/7, Free Housing, Per Diem, Bonuses, Up to $150K in West Texas!
A Little Bit About WRP:
Walter Resource Partners is one of the nation’s leading search and consulting firms. A privately held company with over 100 combined years of experience, we are the talent advisor of choice among organizations seeking direction on high-level experienced professionals. WRP is recognized as a national leader among Oil & Gas, Trucking and Construction agencies. Providing the industry’s most reliable professionals in a variety of trades and specialties, we can provide you with an individual, a team or a whole division!
We specialize in operational and technical placements, work across a range of industries and company sizes, and provide PINNACLE PLACEMENTS with VALUE for our clients. WRP has built its reputation on the ability to consistently recruit world-class leadership talent with an exemplary record of familiarity and sincerity. Providing our clients with specialty professionals is what we do. If you have ever struggled with building a skilled job force to excel in your industry, connect to one of our division experts at Walter Resource Partners today and experience the difference of working with a leader! We understand the importance of having the right skill level for each position, therefore our consultants employ an unsurpassed screening process to ensure they have the experience and the ability to do the job.
Careers with WRP:
Key Job Points:
- Compensation: $100-150K DOE, Highly Competitive Hourly Pay, time ½ after 40
- Paid Quarterly Bonuses that range from $500 to $10,000 depending on employee
- Paid Annual Christmas Bonuses to all employees
- Company Trucks provided to Drillers, not hands
- Advancement Opportunities: able to advance within first 90-days
- 14/7 Rotation Schedule Available for all employees
- Housing/Per Diem: will be provided man-camp with meals or per diem with hotel
- Hours: as many hours you want or can handle
- Benefits: United Healthcare, Free to the Employee, multiple inexpensive plans for family
- Retirement: matching 401K dollar for dollar
- Days Off: 2-weeks paid vacation first year, plus sick days and PTO
- Orientation: All equipment and PPE provided
- All HSE/DOT Certifications are provided in Orientation and Training
Refer to positions under ‘Ready to get started’ below for more info.
Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.
Ready to get started?
- Get Full Details About the positions & apply through Indeed.com Here
- Apply through the employer website online Here